- About MMS
Now is the time to re-enroll in Mount Madonna School for the 2012-13 School Year.
Please follow the steps outlined below to reserve your student’s space in his/her class for next year.
- Complete the re-enrollment form and return with a check for the re-enrollment fee by February 1, 2012.
- Upon receipt of your re-enrollment form and fee, the MMS Office will send you the following documents by February 26:
- Your 2012-2013 Tuition Contract for your review
- Your Online Registration login and password information
- Please review, sign and return the contract to Shannon Kelly, our Contracts Coordinator, in the Business Office.
Please complete the Online Registration by March 26, 2012.
If you have not signed and returned your contract and completed the Online Registration process by March 26, you will be charged a late fee of $50.
If you are applying for Financial Assistance, we encourage you to apply by February 15, so that you may receive your grant letter before the March 26 deadline for registration. Please notify the Heads of School of any special circumstances prior to March 26 to avoid the late fee.
Most FACTS agreements will begin in April 2012 and finish in March 2013. Renewing your FACTS agreement is easy and automatic. However, please notify Shannon Kelly in the Business Office if there are any changes in banking information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your Contract or the Re-Enrollment process, please contact Shannon Kelly in the Business Office at 408-847-2717, ext 287 or VM #558 or email [email protected].
If you have questions about the Online Registration process, please contact our Registrar, Ardis Baylor, at 408-846-4024 or email [email protected].
By following the above timeline, we are anticipating a savings in office and administrative costs. Early registration means we will not need to hire as many people to work over the summer. Thank you, in advance, for submitting your forms in a timely manner.
MOUNT MADONNA SCHOOL
Contracts, Business Office
Documents sent by mail to all families:
- Re-Enrollment Form (download pdf)
- Schedule of Fees for 2012-13 (download pdf)
- Tuition Refund Insurance brochure
- Financial Assistance Overview
Feb 01, 2012